The University of Liechtenstein is pleased to invite you to the public event „Meet the Ambassadors – Pacific Alliance“. The second event aims at debating and discussing economic, political, and cultural characteristics but mainly the question of Global Free Trade with diplomatic representatives from “Pacific Alliance”, Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico, based in Berne.
- Martin Frick, Director of the Office for Foreign Affairs, Liechtenstein
- Francisco Gormáz Lira, Ambassador, Embassy of Chile
- Carlos Barragán, Chargé d’affaires, Embassy of Colombia
- Luis Enrique Chávez Basagoitia, Ambassador, Embassy of Peru
- Luz Betty Caballero Morales, Minister, Embassy of Peru
- Fernando Espinosa, Minister, Embassy of Mexico
- Juan José Sainz de la Maza, Counselor for Economic affairs, Embassy of Mexico
Moderation and Panel Discussion:
- Daniel Woker, Co-Founder ‚Share an-Ambassador/Geopolitical coaching‘
- Philippe Welti, Co-Founder ‚Share an-Ambassador/Geopolitical coaching‘
We look forward to welcoming you on 22 November and your REGISTRATION on our website (free of charge).